The Buchmann-Mehta School of Music International Program provides outstanding international students with the opportunity to live and study in Tel Aviv while being taught and trained with world-wide musicians and scholars. Students who participate in the school orchestra are granted a full-tuition scholarship. This exclusive program also provides a housing scholarship and a stipend to a limited number of students who demonstrate exceptional level of performance.
This exclusive and varied program offers undergraduate (BM) and graduate degrees (MM) in addition to an artist diploma track.
1. Submit a full application by the deadline: May 1st, 2021
2. Each application must include:
- Official copies of your transcripts (high school transcripts for undergrad applicants and bachelor's degree transcripts for graduate degrees applicants)
- A scanned copy of your passport
- A photo (passport photo or similar)
- CV / Biography
3. All applicants must perform an audition. The auditions dates and process can be found here.
4. Entrance/proficiency theory exam: The exam will be scheduled around your live audition date. Details will be emailed later in the process.
5. English proficiency test will take place online. For instructions click here.
* Only completed applications will be evaluated