Application deadline for the 2018-2019 academic year is May 1st, 2018.
Applicants must send the following forms (only complete applications will be considered):
2) Applicants for the B.Mus. program should send a copy of their high-school diploma
including an official transcript of grades.*
Applicants for the M.Mus. or Artist Diploma programs should send a copy of their
Bachelor's degree including an official transcript of grades.*
Transferring students should send a copy of their high-school
Diploma/Bachelor's degree including an official transcript of grades,
along with a full record of the courses they have taken in their current degree.*
3) A detailed CV.
4) 3 passport photos with the applicant's name clearly marked on the back.
5) Candidates for the Vocal Department are required to present a medical certificate
from an ear-nose-throat specialist pertaining the condition of their vocal chords.*
6) Registration fee of 456 NIS (Approximately $130). Candidates have to email their credit card information, including expiration date and cvv (3 last digits at the back of the card).
*Certificates which are not originally in English must be translated and authorized by
a Notary (please send a copy of the original and the translation).
Buchmann-Mehta School of Music
Tel Aviv University
Tel Aviv 6139001
Please note: Applications should arrive at the BMSM by the 1st of May 2018.
* Please send your application by courier with DHL, FedEx or UPS.
For Graduate Degree