The Adler-Buchmann International Program provides outstanding international students with the opportunity to live and study in Tel Aviv while being taught and trained with world-wide musicians and scholars. Students who participate in the school orchestra are granted a full-tuition scholarship. This exclusive program also provides a housing scholarship and a stipend to a limited number of students who demonstrate exceptional level of performance.
This exclusive and varied program offers undergraduate (BM) and graduate degrees (MM) in addition to an artist diploma track.
1. Submit a full application by the deadline: April 15th, 2020
2. Each application must include:
- Official copies of your transcripts (High school transcripts for undergrad applicants and a bachelor's degree transcripts for graduate degrees applicants)
- A scanned copy of your passport
- A photo (passport photo or similar)
- CV / Biography
3. All applicants must perform an audition. Live auditions are expected to be scheduled around April and May. The auditions dates will be posted mid January.
4. Entrance/proficiency theory exam: The exam will be scheduled around your live audition date. Details will be emailed later in the process..
5. English placement test will take place during the first semester.
6. For international applicants, we provide an accompanist for the audition. Their contact information will be shared with you prior to your arrival.
* We strongly recommended attending the live audition for all applicants, and it is preferred over a recorded audition. However, we do understand it might not always be possible. If that’s the case, please follow the instructions in regards to your recorded audition.
* Only completed applications will be evaluated