The Adler-Buchmann International Program provides outstanding international students with the opportunity to live and study in Tel Aviv while being taught and trained with world-wide musicians and scholars. Students who participate in the school orchestra are granted a full-tuition scholarship. This exclusive program also provides a housing scholarship and a stipend to a limited number of students who demonstrate exceptional level of performance.
This exclusive and varied program offers undergraduate (BM) and graduate degrees (MM) in addition to an artist diploma track.
***Please note - registration for the 2020-2021 academic year is not open for Flute, Clarinet and Harp.
1. Submit a full application by the deadline: May 15th, 2020
2. Each application must include:
- Official copies of your transcripts (High school transcripts for undergrad applicants and a bachelor's degree transcripts for graduate degrees applicants)
- A scanned copy of your passport
- A photo (passport photo or similar)
- CV / Biography
3. All applicants must perform an audition. The auditions dates can be found here.
4. Entrance/proficiency theory exam: The exam will be scheduled around your live audition date. Details will be emailed later in the process.
5. English placement test will take place online. For instructions click here.
* Only completed applications will be evaluated