Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition and Living Costs
You can find the tuition and living costs for academic year 2018-2019 here
The Adler-Buchmann International Program awards full-tuition scholarships for outstanding international students who participate in the school’s orchestra. Additional scholarships are available for pianists and vocalists.
All students are considered for stipend and housing scholarships that are merit and need based.
1. Eligibility for scholarships depends first and foremost on the school's needs, and the playing level. Partial scholarships are also available.
2. The student must comply to all terms and conditions in order to receive the scholarship. Failure to meet one of the requirements might lead to disciplinary actions against the recipient that could result in termination of the scholarship.
3. The scholarship is dependent on full participation in the required ensembles such as: orchestra, chamber music, choir etc.
4. A good academic standard is required
For Current Students
Current students may apply for excellence scholarships in all years of study and all study departments, who are not participating in the school’s orchestra.
The scholarships are granted by the following criteria:
1. Outstanding artistic achievements in the major subject (piano, vocal,
conducting or composition);
2. General academic standing and grade average.
3. Contribution to the school's activities.
4. Financial hardship.
During the academic year, the school’s office will distribute applications for scholarships. Upon the completion of the forms, the student must return the application to the office by the due date. Forms submitted after the advertised deadline will not be accepted.
A special scholarships committee, chaired by the head of the school, will discuss the applications. The scholarships will be given after the end of the academic year.
The procedure is the same as of full-time students’ procedure.
*Only students who comply with all curriculum requirements, including requirements in the major field and participation in the scheduled end of year or final exams, are eligible to apply for a scholarship.